Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-16

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 1:53 pm

Character name: Gor

Character class: Hunter

Any Alt characters that you have: On this server only a couple of mess around chars all beloew 10, on other servers have a couple more, highest been lvl 55 warlock

Character level: 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels: enchanting 248- buying my way to 375 atm, and 232 skinning

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yup

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: Dont give up and leave, stick around no matter how long it takes, try n think up any ideas maybe ask around your friends for any tips that may help the guild

Your gear (The Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#index.xml): http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Gor

Talent build? : Marksmanship, 0 59 2,

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? Sure had experience in all my talent builds

Total /played time: 28 days 19 hours

/played time at level 70: 6days 4 hours

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : i got to 60 couple of days after the TBC came out, and before TBC was really just playin it slow lvling with friends. Also tried ZG with a old guild so have had experience in larger man raids

Previous guild(s): Guards, Death of nations, and Conreped ( current guild but lookin to leave as many thing are really slacking)

Your primary play times: reall 24/7 no more school, and then college times when its starts

Reasons why you would like to join: Seems like a nice guild, good raiding experience, and some nice people

About myself: My names Scott, im 17 originally from the UK, one of those guys that can really get himself into a game, but still can still have a social life out there

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes
Back to top Go down
oktnxbye

oktnxbye

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-06-20

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 10:49 am

if u are going to pve guild ur specc must be fully pve specc not MM...
like BM or surv... BM good speec for dps and improve raid, surv imba buid for raid hunter but only procs if u have 650+ agi.
Nowdays MM sux m8 no dps and not nothing special imo BM and surve better.
/cheers oki thanki bai! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bitluck

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-21

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 pm

Its not my call ... but just cant ignore that application =(((

THAT APPLICATION MUST DIE IN A FIRE "_"

59 points in MM ....

Rly do u know what does PvE mean?
Back to top Go down
Gor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-16

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: re   70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 pm

ok bitluck are you fucking serious???? or are you just the biggest dumbass in the world??
it clearly says in the application
Would you respec if the guild told you too ?
i wonder why a question like this is in the application......?? just a guess but i think it means that if your willing to respec for the guild you should say it here no???
hence why i answered
Sure had experience in all my talent builds
now lets read this carefully......im guessin the "sure" part means yes im willing to respec no? and im pretty sure that the experience in all talent builds means i have been BM and survival no? so maybe i decided to go MM to do some arena with a friend as a favour or would that be so completely stupid... -.- just go get your facts right before you go saying shit like that asshole Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
boom

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-07

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:51 pm

perhaps bitluck is abit ehmm strait forward and annoying, people who played their classes long enough tend to be like that. best is to ignore such replies or IF u must answer do so polite.

Hence to your respond i can imagine you failed ohh so grand, i personally wouldn't want a tempered #"¤% in same raid with me, mocking everyone cause theyr taking a piss on you surely isin't the way to go.

<---- EMO'S THAT WAY
Back to top Go down
Bitluck

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-21

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:43 am

Yes iam dumb... /cry
But whatever ;-) so u asked facts... here they are

Total /played time: 28 days 19 hours lol!

/played time at level 70: 6days 4 hours

NO PvE expirience at all.
You said u tried all builds... in PvP i guess? ;-)

Honestly when i see the person with 59 points in MM affraid ... well really you make bunny cry.

I just pointed out that ur build suck... imnot talking about ur gear ... or enchants or other stuff... (it sux 2 =P ) coz i know the simple thing... not much skilled hunters left on this server =(.

U could explain urself... i mean u could say something like "Well i r PvP god and i like to pwn in arena and 59 points in MM build IMBA in arena"

But u started with some unmanner stuff. I know thats hard to stand some crtitcism (basically coz everyone (not only u) including me think that they are da best =) ). But just imagine the situation when RL says " OMG GOR UR DPS SUCK... AND UR 59 POINTS MM BUILD SUCK 2 " so what are u gonna do... ? Are u gonna say "STFU"?

Btw saying ... "im gonna respecc when its needed" just pathetic coz u apply to PvE guild and u should already have PvE build... PvE encants... PvE gear (and some PvE xp). Noone should learn u how to play.

Gl and remember:
Its easy to play hunter but hard to master.
Back to top Go down
boom

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-07

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:40 am

strangly i have to agree with Bitluck. played hunter my self for almost 2 years and 98% was spent PvE wise. There is no excuse for the reply u made. If u wish to join a PvE guild it helps having the xp of PvE.
Bitluck made his point bit harsh but sometimes thats necessary, you have to do better to impress the CL if u wish to join.

Best of luck m8
Back to top Go down
Thagoblin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-21

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:46 pm

You have spoken wisely Boom and Bitluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitime