Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kodom 70 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Kodom 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Kodom 70 Hunter   Kodom 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Character name: Kodom

Character class: Hunter

Any Alt characters that you have: 24 pala on dentarg, and a 24 rogue on moonglade, and some various level 10-15 chars on different servers, mostly on dentarg.

Character level: 70 ofc

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Skinning 253, LW 95

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: What i would do is probably check a site like wowhead for very specific tactics to find some detail we might have missed, if it doesent work, i would probably try to come up with new suggestions on how to kill/disable possible adds, or how to keep various people alive if that is why were wiping, im not the sort that gives up, or just cries over us not making it instead of finding a sollution.

Your gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Kodom
My gear is pretty ok, Blue/epic havnt been very lucky in the raids tho

Talent build? : 0/40/21 atm, for PvP i go 41/5/15

Would you respec if the guild told you too ?: Yes i would

Total /played time: 36 days

/played time at level 70: 8 days

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : My pre TBC experiance starts and ends at some random ZG runs, but i have experiance of most of karazhan, and im eager to raid some of the harder end game instances too.

Previous guild(s): Vires Aurum, Widowmakers, Storm Riders, Perdition

Your primary play times: 19:00 - 22-23:00

Reasons why you would like to join: Well, all my other guilds have been big disappointments, and i have applyed to almost every raid guild on the server but ive always been declined for some bullshit reason, ive seen ppl geared worse than me get into the hardcore guilds of this realm, but ive always faced the decline. and i just hope you do not judge me until you actually have a chanse to play the game with me, cause im eager to learn and to make progress, and epics are not an obsession for me like it is for so many others, and i just wish you would concider me, and inspire me to keep on playing cause without an inspiring guild this game is pointless after level 70, atleast for me. So Basically im Looking for a Guild that will let me raid, be nice nice to me and help me out instead of sitting there whining over my faults, so can actually make some progress in this game

About myself: Im 16, i live in finland. on my spare time i play guitar, watch movies and play wow, i try not to play wow in such amounts that it becomes addictive, but if for example a raid is scheduled for a time, i will not miss it.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes they were
Back to top Go down

Kodom 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1