Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ishkur - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishkur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Ishkur - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ishkur - Warrior   Ishkur - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Character name: Ishkur

Character class: Warrior

Any Alt characters that you have: Zimma 70 (warlock)

Character level: 80

Character tradeskill professions and levels: JC (438) / BS (450)

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?:
it is either people do something wrong (usually that) or the tactics which is in use sucks. In first case /slap people and tell them to do the right thing or if they cant they will be replaced with those who can follow strat. In second case go youtube (easy way) or think for yourself (this is more interesting but many people are too lazy to do that).

Your gear (The Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#index.xml):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Ishkur

Talent build? :
18/53 - fury - for pve
57/14 - arms - for pvp
12/3/56 - prot (although prot spec can differ of what one is suppose to do, but I changed to this one with 2min shield wall and last stand for more survavibility since my prot gear is far from perfect). Tanked ulduar10 expept for few bosses (i.e. Mimiron) both as MT and OT, so the gear is ok (deff caped, ~24 dodge and block and 18 parry, 32k+ hp unbuffed)

Would you respec if the guild told you too ?:
I could

Total /played time: 54 days woth warrior and 132 days with warlock

/played time at level 70: 31 day with warrior and 90 days with warlock

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : Im playing since first US day, 23 of nov 2004. Started as Shaman, in 1.5 year or so moved to EU to play with RL friends and started warlock. When WotLK shipped started warrior.

Previous guild(s): I've been in Imbalanced (now called Guild Imbalanced (hardcore guild from Warsong>Neptulon>X) which was 1st at pveing at that time (60s lvls and Bad Omen was second (BO is also from X>Neptulon>Dentarg). I have been playing with Imbalanced for a few years or so with my lock and then moved to Dentarg to pvp most of the time since I was tired of hc pve. I have been mostly alone (except of a few friends) pvping and doing casual pve as I thought it is better to be alone than with idiots. About 8 months ago I joined Mementum and we progresses very fast everywhere till Ulduar came when the guild disbanded. Most of the core mementum members joined Entourage (few Mementum officers+me formed it) but then we merged with Vanquish guild which I recently left because their officers are not experienced enough to run a guild of 40-50 men

Your primary play times: Im unemployed now (i.e. looking for a job) and play time is usually around 1800-2300+ most days. But now I have more time more because of no work

Reasons why you would like to join: I remember you since playing my warlock and know you are not to far behind of BO. The fact that you lasted so long and that you progress so far proves your officers manage guild the right way. i would like to see mature and well organized raids and guild management

About myself: Im 24 y/o living in Moscow/Russia now. Starting 16 y\o was living alone abroad, first in Cyprus 4 years then in England few years, graduated from 2 universities. Like swimming, clubbing, house music, dr House movies, b-52, sarcasm and joking around.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes
Back to top Go down

Ishkur - Warrior
Page 1 of 1