Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zording protection warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zording

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Zording protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: Zording protection warrior   Zording protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:07 pm

Character name: Zording

Character class: Warrior

Any Alt characters that you have: Just some low lvls :>

Character level: 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Blacksmithing And Mining . Both lvl 375

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: Well I woulde try to help out with new taccs and point out stuff we might have missed in the previous taccs.

Your gear (The Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#index.xml): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Zording

Talent build? : 5-3-53

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? yea sure

Total /played time: 58 days

/played time at level 70: 26 days

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : pre TBC, ZG MC AQ20. In TBC karazhan

Previous guild(s): Infidels Reborn, Conreped, Unleashed

Your primary play times: I work afternoons every 3rd week, then Im up for raiding as much as I can :>

Reasons why you would like to join: Last Wish seems like a nice guild with motivated players to keep on progressing wich seems awesome :>

About myself: Well, Im 19 years old I work under the summer holidays then I got 1 more year of school which sucks tbh :>, Got a girlfriend which Ive been togehter with for 3 years and she is usually a bitch when I take the game before here xD but thats np. I got no drivinglicence cuz Im a computer geek >.<, well cant be arsed talk to u in the game instead Razz

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes ofc
Back to top Go down

Zording protection warrior
Page 1 of 1