Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior Prot 80 Akeboshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akeboshi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Warrior Prot 80 Akeboshi Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Prot 80 Akeboshi   Warrior Prot 80 Akeboshi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Character name: Akeboshi

Character class: Warrior

Any Alt characters that you have: Mangla

Character level: Akeboshi = 80 mangla = 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels: BS 270+ mining 450. (alt. Enchanting 375 and engineering = 350

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: I would go and theory craft abit and think, and ask other guilds that have done the boss befor, and think thrue the tactic befor i tell them RL or raid.

Your gear (The Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Akeboshi :

Talent build? : Prot 12/8/51

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? Yes.

Total /played time:80 houers+

/played time at level 70:can rly remember but at lvl 80 i got 3 days +

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : I am almost clasic raider just need bwl i think and i have cleard all content in TBC, and in Wolk i have done all 10 man and Voa and OS 25 man.

Previous guild(s): PS and Lödöse mitt i skiten.

Your primary play times:17:30-00:00

Reasons why you would like to join: i would like to join becours i wanna join a guild were i know some ppl from befor and i don't rly wanna join a low progressd guild that might progress fast. i wanna know that i play with ppl that not retarded.

About myself: Not much to say. i like to drink BearS with my frineds like Delight does.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes.
Back to top Go down

Warrior Prot 80 Akeboshi
Page 1 of 1