Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodbest

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-16

blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :) Empty
PostSubject: blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :)   blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 am

Character name: bloodbeast spelt it wrong whislte loggin

Character class: druid

Any Alt characters that you have: a mage on dentarg Character level: 42

Character tradeskill professions and levels: achamy an herb-both 375

Attuned to Kharazann?: Yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: i wait patanitly, and if i come up with any idea that have not been suggested will give my view and see what happens Smile

Your gear : uurmm i dnt rly now how to link it, i can meet up with u in-game for a viewing, i have diff sets ofc

Talent build? : -tryed todo this but it wont work:P im 0/5011

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? yes, but i ave week gear for healing

Total /played time: 52 days, 20 hrs and 25 min

/played time at level 70: 16 days 23 hrs 42 mins etc

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after :i have raid experiance form MC and ZG, so my raid exsperiance israther limites but i am eager to lern Smile
Previous guild(s): imperum, lucky strike, scavengers inc

Your primary play times: evey night from 6 to 12

Reasons why you would like to join: i like to become a valud member of the guild and keep ppl happy, and genrally makes.

About myself: my name is nathaniel, i live in england and im 16, i love wow and football Smile, im very bubbly an like to make people laugh:)
Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes, an enjoyed doing it Smile
Back to top Go down
fauax
Admin
fauax

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-10

blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :) Empty
PostSubject: -   blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:07 am

I'm afraid i have to turn you down.

We are full on Feral druids, and as you say your resto gear sucks Sad GL in your search for a guild
Back to top Go down
https://last-wish.forumotion.com

blodbest(spelt it wrong-cant be boterd to change it) :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: