Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muma rogue apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Muma rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Muma rogue apply   Muma rogue apply Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:13 pm

Character name:
Muma

Character class: Rogue

Any Alt characters that you have:
None worth mentioning on this server (all under lvl 60)

Character level: 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Herbalist & Alchemy, I am a transmute master.

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?:

I hang in there till we down the boss. The best feeling in WoW comes when u down a difficult boss (at least in my case) so no way I'm quitting Smile.

Your gear (The Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#index.xml):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Muma

Talent build? :
I am rolling with a 41/20/0 mutilate build atm which is decent in both PVE and PVP but will respec to the 15/41/5 cookie cutter as fast as possible. Would also like to add that i can always take the merciless gladiator OH (i have the points) and am in the process of acquiring a new neck and ring);i also hope my armory profile wont show my pvp gear. I can always link my pve gear to whom it may concern.

Would you respec if the guild told you too ?
Without a doubt.

Total /played time: 90 days.

/played time at level 70: 23 days.

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after :
My preBC experience consists of full ZG,MC,BWL,Ony,AQ20 and AQ40 up to Huhuran; postBC, i have cleared Kara, Gruul and Maggy and killed Void Reaver and Lurker Below in TK and SSC respectively; unsuccesful attempts at Al'ar, Hydross (few attempts) and Morogrim (same).

Previous guild(s):

I have started playing on the Stormreaver server a long time ago (had a 60 pala there), but i rerolled to Dentarg about a year and a half ago. The only guild worth mentioning is Penumbra where i have been for about 15-16 months. I have been a CL and an officer there for some time now.

Your primary play times:
I can sometimes play in the morning but i mostly prefer playing from 17.00 to when the raid ends (wether it's 12 am or 3 am).

Reasons why you would like to join:

Like i previously stated, i am a longtime member of Penumbra. unfortunately as some of u may know alot of ppl have left (most of my friends that is) so i feel it isnt my guild anymore. In Last Wish there are several former members whom i respect and consider very nice ppl plus ur progress has brought u guys close to the top of the server. I want to help u guys out in reaching it for good Smile.

About myself:

My name is George, I'm 23, I live in Bucharest (Romania) and I have just finished college. In here i would like to state the reason why my char is a bit underdressed: i had to take a break from WoW for 3 months to take my final college exams and so i was a bit behind on equipment. I'm not rly an epic whore but i do know i need to improve a bit. I am a dedicated commited and loyal player. I always flask up for new encounters and i like to think of myself as a player who can play his class very well. All i ask is an opportunity to prove my worth

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes
Back to top Go down

Muma rogue apply
Page 1 of 1