Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tovvot 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tovvot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Tovvot 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Tovvot 70 Warlock   Tovvot 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Character name: Tovvot

Character class: Warlock

Any Alt characters that you have: None Serious Atm

Character level: 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailor 375 Enchanter 293(atm)

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: keep trying ofcourse, eventually something will work. research the boss on websites too, find out what other ppl have learnt about that certern boss too and apply what they have found out to our problems. Its all about guild development..

Your gear (The Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Tovvot):

Talent build? : Affliction = 49pts
Demonology = 5pts
Destruction = 7pts

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? yes, if needed

Total /played time: 37d 10h

/played time at level 70: 13d 12h

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : Not much from before bc because i was still leveling my main but i did get experience in MC (downed Ragnaros, Majordomo, Sulfuron etc) after BC raided Karazhan (downed Prince, Netherspite, Nightbane, Romeo & Juliette, Curator, Atunmen, Maiden, Moroes, shade and chess) also I have helped down Gruul and also have experiance in TK:eye got to Void rever but guild couldnt down him Sad

Previous guild(s):The Forsaken, Revolution Of Hardfire, Cahoneys, Penance

Your primary play times: Anytime really

Reasons why you would like to join: Feel current guild while an ok guild i feel that we are not progressing as well as i'd hope to be plus i have a few friends in last wish as well as my brother too.

About myself: Well, what to say really. I'm friendly. unselfish, willing to help other players when i am able too. Wanting to progress further in end game and want to join a guild that i can see is going somewhere and is strong.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yup
Back to top Go down

Tovvot 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1