Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last Wish PvE Guild on Dentarg

PvE guild on Dentarg

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Izual, 70 mage <wacko>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izual

Izual

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Empty
PostSubject: Izual, 70 mage <wacko>   Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 3:24 am

Character name: Izual

Character class: Mage

Any Alt characters that you have: 60 Rogue (Ahn'Qiraj), 60 Warlock (Nordrassil), 60 Warrior (Nordrassil)

Character level: 70

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Enchanting (300 - only been using for DE so far.. wil skill it up if you need/want me to).
Herbalism (151 - just rerold herb, have been skilling it for just a couple of hours so far, will get it up).

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yaaawr!

We are stuck on a new boss, trying various new tactics without success. What do you do?: I run around screaming towards the sky for God to use his imba finger of death on the boss ... well.. Firstly (after begging God for help Razz) I would help the guild and its members to keep the morale up. Giving up is for pussys, and im a dick (or an ass, whatevah) not a pussy.. Then I would try helping the guild out by researching even more about the boss, reading about other tactics, talking to other ppl who have done the boss with success, and then bringing it on to teh officers/raid leader(s).. Then again I would run around like the troll freak i am, licking everybody to keep the morale and guts up cuz i got petrol in my veins xD

Your gear (The Armory link): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Izual

Talent build: 10/0/51

Would you respec if the guild told you too ? Lemme think...aarr... NOOT! Razz ofc i wud=)<3

Total /played time: 64 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes, 9 seconds (as of 28th of June, 2.03am, GMT+1/CET) xD

/played time at level 70: 4 days, 5 hours, 41 minutes, 28 seconds

What experience you have of WoW before tbc (The burning crusade) and after : Full ZG, Full AQ20, Full MC, Full BWL, a bit AQ40, a bit Naxx.. After tbc all party instances i can think of.. No kara, but Gruul and Magtheridon =)

Previous guild(s): Seraphim, Silentium

Your primary play times: Its summer, all day long Very Happy<3 (whenever I want to basically.. when theres not much going on maybe ill do summit else, but if things are happenin ill be there Very Happy hehe...

Reasons why you would like to join: Ive been having quite a long break from WoW now (about 2-3 months), because I wanted to end up with good grades at the end of the schoolyear (which I eventually did),and i feel like playing wow again now.. I have all the time in the world (of warcraft) and see it fit to fill up my schedule with loads of social and raiding fun xD I also have a lot of friends in Last Wish - primarelly former members of Silentium (Ebro, Fantazy (Rugor), Ralak, Bitluck, Thagoblin, Diakrath, Chesler, Phum, Taranios and others - sorry if i forgot to mention some).. my RL friend Ziriuz is also in your guild<3=)

About myself: Well, I am 18 years of age and I live in Norway. I enjoy several sports, but I use much of my time to practice volleyball since I am on the jr. national team here in Norway <cough>BRAG!</cough>.. Razz Music is a great part of my life and Ive been playing guitar for about 10 years now <3.. other than that I do spend a lot of my time at the computr (wow,wc3,cs(s) and other games and aoc(soon) Very Happy).. but i try (lol) not to forget my friends <cough>ziriuzlol</cough> in rl, so ofc i try to spend as much time i can with them (both online and offline) xD If you need to know more about me, just lemme know<3

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: No, I bought all on Ebay for $$$.. lol! jk =) Yes, I leveled them all by myself =)

Best regards

Izual
Back to top Go down
http://hawkon-tvn.net
fauax
Admin
fauax

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: .   Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:09 am

I will accept this before im going on vacation Smile

Tho i wont be online the next couple of days.

Izual, Wisper an officer ingame for invite to the guild.

And welcome mate, hope you gonna enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
https://last-wish.forumotion.com
Izual

Izual

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Izual, 70 mage <wacko>   Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:04 am

Will do! Thanks for letting me join<3
Have a nice vacation, and see you when you come back!

Regards
Izual
Back to top Go down
http://hawkon-tvn.net
oktnxbye

oktnxbye

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Izual, 70 mage <wacko>   Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm

very nice apply m8 well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izual, 70 mage <wacko>   Izual, 70 mage <wacko> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izual, 70 mage <wacko>
Page 1 of 1